Chemical Skin

In George Mackay Browns Poem the SEal skin is shed from a man. White skinned against a sea.

The Selkie some terrible melancholy a predicated predicted end to the Seal. The Man and wife have a child, but they must return to the sea, the womans new love shoots the man and his child with his gun... maybe thats the song..maybe thats not the poem.

I'm making a skin. Blue skin out of the velvet. The Print isn't right yet. The ammonium and the velvet have not liked each other so well, so I need to make another print, to cast another form..

Where the print has taken the blue is beautiful and I love the quality, but I need to either pre_wash the fabric, or soak the velvet more thoroughly.

Chemical skins/ will

I want to get in the cave with the sea anemone and the limpets
the walls are cold and polished smooth.

The water drips shockingly cold through the prehistoric sand, and through the cracks of the pressure glass rock.

I forget the weight of the column, I think i might fall and I will be trapped in this small cave as the tide comes in. I will be washed smooth with the tide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Wife

Quarry

Books and Sounds