Seal Skin



    Selkies and Black Swans



Rainbow feathers like coal, like Starlings from Crows, not Swans. 

Wind mills
Water
Sand/skulls/ seabirds/



Lying in the dunes. This times, flies, limbs ache and mosquitoes make this an uncomfortable exposure.
No one is on the beach. the Sun is waining. Geese are still coming. Its a bit of a dance for Marek, watching people, recording sounds, making images. There is a fake stillness in the images.

I love the collective action but miss the lone expedition. Maybe thats part of the stress. Previously the stress is my own. my decision to make a print or not, my time , my journey, here it is shared, we can't loose the weather,  the documentation of the event drives its own.

I liked the print though. i like the location. 
I like as ever the wild and the human/ the wind farms and the farms/ the coal dust in the sand. 

I like basking. I like the gentle heat, of the sun. The comfort and familiarity of the sand dunes. Lying in the sand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Wife

Quarry

Books and Sounds